The Durham Women’s Network (DWN) will host its premiere women’s retreat event on Sunday, October 20 at the Royal Ashburn Golf Club.
Get your ticket NOW! They will sell out!
The event, re:Create 2020, will bring together women leaders in Durham Region, focusing on themes of personal wellness, inspiration and creativity.
We are SO excited to have a keynote address by Crystal Andrus Morissette, a yoga session (bring a mat!), speaker series, lunch and workbook.
Visit DurhamWomensNetwork.com to learn more and register.
The event is hosted by me and my amazing DWN co-creator, Kerri King, and will feature dynamic presentations from the following Durham Region women:
- Crystal Andrus Morissette, Women’s Empowerment Coach
- Carol Baxter, Glow Yoga Studio
- Dr. Ana Candia, Naturopathic Doctor
- Natasha Nesrine, Better Life Project
- Dr. Karen Beal, Chiropractor
- Kate Carson, Mindful Creativity
- Effy Nicopoulos, Organize That
- Johanna Nichola, Coach and Consultant
A full list of speakers and an agenda is available online at DurhamWomensNetwork.com.
Durham Women’s Network thanks event sponsors Harmony MedSpa, Ontario Tech University-Continuous Learning, Spark Angels, Cruise Holidays Select, nDesign and Better Life Project for their support.
Visit DurhamWomensNetwork.com and join more than 2,900 connected women leaders in Durham Region.